LISTED BELOW ARE A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Have you filled out the REGISTRATION FORM?
Have you made a deposit or PAID YOUR FEE?
IF you do not pay in FULL PRIOR to camp you will need to make payment arrangements when you arrive.
HOWEVER you must have made a deposit payment or some type of payment to confirm/reserve your spot.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
There will be a registration table where you will need to heck in at to confirm that we have correct contact information, deposit or fees paid, payment arrangements made if necessary, medical waiver form signed.
Please inform our staff if your player has a medical condition such as, asthma, shortness of breath, etc. when you arrive.
PLAYER will need to sign in, get a name tag prior to entering the camp. PLAYER may go in ahead and does NOT have wait if there is a line.
We will also have camp T-Shirts for sale, raffles, and other items of interest at the registration table.
WHAT TO BRING – CLOTHING
1. Wear baseball pants and jersey. Sweat pants, gym pants are fine, T-Shirts are fine. Please no shorts.
2. Gym shoes, NO SPIKES, rubber spikes are ok, gym shoes or track shoes work best.
3. Hat, please have your player wear a baseball cap.
4. CUP (Athletic supporter) Recommended for ALL ages. REQUIRED for ages 7 and up.
WHAT TO BRING – EQUIPMENT
1. MITT(s). Most players have only one mitt. Some have several (infield, outfield, first baseman, etc.) Bring whatever you would like your player to get comfortable with.
2. BATS. Bring yours if you have one. DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY ONE WE WILL PROVIDE BATS FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE ONE.
3. BATTING GLOVES. NOT REQUIRED, but we will swing a lot.
4.HELMETS. Bring yours if you have one. DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY ONE WE WILL PROVIDE HELMETS FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE ONE.
5. CATCHERS GEAR. Bring yours if you have some. DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY ONE WE WILL PROVIDE IT FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE SOME.
WHAT TO BRING – OTHER
1. DRINKS. Water, powerade, whatever you like.
2. TOWEL, The players will work hard and will sweat.
The facility has a snack bar with pizza, hot dogs, water, soft drinks etc. There are also restrooms, and a viewing area where you can sit and watch..
QUESTIONS? CALL or TEXT 708-473-5051 email@example.com